donderdag 28 augustus 2014

A new start



So here we have the very first post on peppermint chocolate! I guess a lot of you are wondering right now why on earth i decided on starting from the bottom again. The biggest reason is that I got stuck with beautiful target. It’s not really a writers block but more of a bloggers block, if that word even exists, and it’s that kind of block where there’s no way out anymore. I got so stuck into it that i didnt know what to blog about anymore and it felt more like something i was forced to do instead of something that i enjoy doing. Untill one morning i woke up and decided that it was time to make a fresh new start.  Beautiful Target has been a part of my life since 2011 so I will miss it somehow but i think this decission was for the best. I will try to bring a lot of fresh and new content to peppermint chocolate and starting this blog made me get all the excitement about blogging back that i thought I had lost a while ago. I will try to blog at least a few times a week starting today and I might also write in both english and dutch. So I hope you will enjoy reading it! First off I want to ask you guys about your thoughts of the design and name. Do you like it?

4 opmerkingen:

Carola zei

Je layout ziet er mooi uit!
En ik ben benieuwd naar je artikelen. (:

Il Rossetto Rosso zei

Sretan ti novi početak, ali moram da priznam da sam došla da pitam KO je ta divota na pozadini na tabletu? :D

Također, dizajn mi se jako sviđa, jednostavan je, a simpatičan :)

Alma ♡ zei

dankjewel!! ^^ xx

Alma ♡ zei

hvalaa~~ a to je lee hongbin ^^