woensdag 12 november 2014

Review: Etude House Swee Idea Bunny Nail set

DSC_0572

The first thing i noticed when i opened blogger is that my last post was so long ago lol but as you all know i was abroad for my internship and my laptop broke somewhere in october so i wasnt able to update even though i shot a lot of pictures. And now that I'm back I can finally go back to my blogging schedule.

Today is all about pink glitter and bunnies since I'm bringing you the cutest nailpolish i have ever seen in my life. It even beats the ice cream ones from Etude House for me. It's pink, it's cute and bunnies so that basicly means it's totally me! ^^



DSC_0576

package: like i already mentioned: this is the cutest package I have ever seen in my life. The top is shaped like the ears of a bunny and on the bottles there's half a bunny face on each of them and together it makes a whole bunny.

DSC_0594

the nailpolish: as you can see it comes in two different colors. The pink one is like a base color and the silver glitter one comes with a thinner brush and is perfect for making nail art. On the pictures above I only applied one coat of the pink one and as you can see it's enough. It also lasts pretty long. I can go for 5 to 7 days with it without it getting damaged. The only problem is that it dries pretty slow so that takes more time

DSC_0577

Overall: I'm very happy with this nailpolish set and i would give it a straight 10/10. The package is cute, the colors go great together, it lasts long and it's only $6. I would definitely recommend this one and it's also available in 3 other color combinations

4 opmerkingen:

Aimi Haruna zei

Super cute design, I like etude house product! ^^

Indira || New Post

Jessie K zei

Aww they look so cute the nail polishes! Your layout is very pretty as well c:

Jessie @ bijou-heart ♥

FTG by Antonia Ponoš zei

Too cute!

FASHION-TO-GO
FTG Facebook

devorelebeaumonstre. zei

nice!

devorelebeaumonstre.com xx