maandag 15 december 2014

pink is happiness

Photo 28-10-14 17 23 15

These photos are actually pretty old and were shot somewhere late october, but I was never able to publish them due to my laptop being all dead. After that I somehow even forgot I had them untill i was cleaning out all my folders today and stumbled upon them. I still have so much love for this outfit so I just had to publish it. If you follow me on instagram, you probably already saw it a long long time ago. 


Do you know those days when you're just like "Fuck it all" and you just throw random clothing items together, hoping that it will look good? That's how this outfit was born. surprisngly, all outfits that I put together this way turn out to be my best. Maybe I do have a talent for randomly throwing things together? And to make this outfit even better, I'm wearing my favorite pink oversized coat from Boohoo and the color pink is enough to make me happy. Whenever I wear something pink, it brightens up my mood right away c:

Photo 28-10-14 17 21 36

3 opmerkingen:

Inge WM zei

O wauw die jas is echt prachtig! Waar is die van?
Super leuke outfit en mooie blog heb je, ik volg je nu via bloglovin! XO
ingewm.nl

Anna zei

Wauw, wat een prachtige outfit en foto's! <3 Je hebt een super mooie blog, ik ben je gaan volgen. X

Alma ♡ zei

@inge dankjewel! de jas is van boohoo ^^