dinsdag 10 februari 2015

favorite bags x5


Bags play such an important role in our daily life. They are not just used to carry our stuff in, but mostly to complement our outfits. The right bag can turn a basic outfit into something special and this is probably the reason why I love bags so much. 

I have made a selection of the bags that are placed on top of my wishlist, mixing some classics and show stoppers. As I have mentioned before, I do not like basic pieces because life's too short to just stick to basics. Why pick a basic black Givenchy bag when you can go for the gold version? Or Moschino's hot pink motorcycle jacket inspired bag? They are much easier to combine into an outfit than most people think.  (on a side note: nothing describes me better than Moschino's barbie inspired collection. every item is completely me and i want the whole collection) 
Also I used to love the Louis Vuitton monogram speedy bags so much when I was younger, but then every girl on the street came with a version they brought home from an exotic vacation and it made the bag lose its luxurious and classy image to me. Luckily I discovered the Bandouliere model shortly after that and fell in love again. 

So what are your favorite bags? 

Geen opmerkingen: