zondag 22 februari 2015

Rita Ora for Adidas Originals


When the first previews of the Rita Ora for Adidas Originals collection were released, it was love at first sight for me. I pretty much wanted to teleport every single item to my closet, but yeah technology isn't that developed yet. I knew I could not get every item so I have spent about two months deciding on what to get and this is the result! I figured the tiedye items were my absolute favorite after all.


I also have a huge love for wearing sporty items with classier items like I did in this outfit by combining the sweater with overknee boots and adding the pink coat for a pop of color to all the black and grey. colorless outfits are not really my thing to be honest. Also i pretty much lived in this sweater at the time it was really cold here because it's nice, warm and snuggly and totally not the ugly basic type of sweater.






2 opmerkingen:

Tram D. zei

Nice outfit! Love the sweater and the sunglasses ^^

Alma ♡ zei

Thank you!!