dinsdag 11 augustus 2015

A summer day


It seems impossible to deal with this Bosnian heat or maybe it's just my milky white Dutch skin not being used to it? It seems like none of my outfits work for temperatures over 28 degrees. I think it's because most of my outfits feel incomplete or boring without any type of jacket, cardigan or kimono because that's simply my aesthetic. At first I felt like I was putting my outfits together like that to hide my bigger hips, but once I embraced this part of my body, I felt naked without any type of jacket. Does anyone else have this problem? 

I planned to take these photos in a different way but it seemed like the whole city was gathered together in one street and I really hate having random people in the picture. Which means this is the best I got today and I still wanted to share this because it's one of my favorite looks. Also I had to take the pictures with my phone since I had my camera almost stolen once last summer here and I'm not risking that again so be prepared for more iPhone quality photos in the next weeks 





3 opmerkingen:

Jasmine Bishop zei

I love this! It's perfect! I think the iPhone quality of the picture actually adds to the whole like vibe? I don't know maybe that's just me! :') I love your style! I know what you mean about the jackets thing! Although living in the UK leaving the house without one is pretty risky business :')
Have an awesome day! :3
Jaz Bishop x
http://jazlittlenotes.blogspot.co.uk/

Beba Göttel zei

You look lovely!

Beba | Foam Fashion

Stylekooky Me zei

You look great in that outfit dear!!

Stylekooky.me (Check out the Giveaway!)