dinsdag 11 augustus 2015

Favorite Instagram Accounts


As a huge Instagram addict I realised that it is necessary for me to make this post. I have a huge love for beautiful and inspiring Instagram feeds and I'm always on the hunt for new ones. Looking at beautiful photos is just really relaxing to me and to be honest, the first thing I do every morning when I wake is scroll through Instagram. It somehow makes the whole getting out of bed proces a little easier to me.
So I picked five of my favorite accounts to show you guys and it was not an easy choice to make. Since I have other favorites too, I might repeat this post somewhere in the future if you guys would like me too. I also tried to stay away from the mainstream ones that everyone is familiar with and put the less known ones in the spotlight, so I hope you'll like them!


Lee Chaerin - @chaelincl
I think that everyone who knows me, just knew that I would include CL in this post. She has been my number one girl crush for years now and I do consider her my biggest style icon. Leader of girl group 2NE1 and currently working on her American debut, CL is considered the fashion queen of Korea. Her style is pretty unique and it has a lot of personality and attitude, which is the main reason why I like it so much.

Carin Olsson @parisinfourmonths
Most of us (including me!) get the tingly butterfly feeling in their stomach just by thinking of Paris, but the photo's of Paris based photographer Carin Olsson make you want to pack your suitcases and book a flight to this beautiful city right away! I must admit that she's one of my favorite photographers and I mostly like the colors in her pictures. It gives a special feeling to the sceneries.

Jacqueline MacInnes Woods - @jacquelinemwood_1
Jacqueline is mostly known for her role as Steffy Forrester in the Bold and the Beautiful (yes, I'm guilty of watching it and I'm totally on team Liam and Steffy), but her fashion definitely deserves some spotlight as well! If there was a definition of a glamorous lifestyle, it would definitely be Jacky's instagram. I always say how it describes the stylish and glamorous wine mom goals. Like the outfit in the second photo totally has the 'rich housewife getting married to her third billionair husband on a yacht' feel to it. Or is that just me and my wild imagination?

Pascale - @viralvogue
I  think that most tumblr users are familiar with Pascale and her Tumblr is definitely one of my favorites. Besides her Tumblr, it's her instagram that deserves all the attention as well. Her outfit choices are amazing. They are simple, yet stylish and beautiful. Not to mention, she has a collection of handbags and shoes that any girl would dream to have and that will leave you mouthwatering.

Erica Hoida - @fashionedchicstyling
Erica is a blogger I only recently discovered and I was immediately in love with both her amazing style and her great photo's. From all the accounts I put in this post, it was the hardest to pick just four images from Erica's feed because I'm so in love with the way she takes her photo's that I love them all. She puts a lot of thought and attention into it and that's something that I like.