maandag 24 augustus 2015

Pink Wall



It was always a dream of mine to take outfit pictures with a pink wall as background and guess what, it has finally happened! It totally fits my life motto of "Does it come in pink?" because I'm always hunting for some pink. That's when girly me is the happiest :) I still need to hunt down a baby blue wall and a lavender one. 


Also these pictures were taken when I was still in Sarajevo and if you follow me on instagram you might have seen a few. I had drafted this post a while ago, but I somehow forgot about, so excuse me for that. Also, this was probably my most favorite summer outfit




4 opmerkingen:

Wilmke Boersma zei

Such a cute coat and bag!
X Wilmke
Http://www.winwonderland.com

Ina R. zei

Beautiful pictures! The jacket is so pretty and I love how the colourful print pops against the pink backdrop! :)

Bad Taste Toast - A German/Australian Style Blog

Tomtins Christin zei

Love your outfits. You look so stunning.
would you like to follow each other?
Let me know if you follow me and i will follow you back.
www.tomntins.com

14Monika141 zei

Love the pictures!! :)
lifebymon.blogspot.com