maandag 14 september 2015

Fall in faux

Every year when the summer is coming to an end, there's one thing that I get excited about to wear: faux fur. I like how it feels so warm, soft and cuddly, but at the same time it gives off this chic and glamorous vibe so I don't see how it could ever be a bad thing. In the previous years we mostly saw the faux fur trend in jackets and vests, but lately I've been seeing more faux fur lined heels, phone cases, key chains and much more (not to mention that the combination of soft pink and faux fur is my most favorite thing ever). So why not keep your phone warm during the cooler days too? :) 

3 opmerkingen:

Arden Rubens (TOPCOAT) zei

Fur is so pretty and should always be faux! Lovely post. xx


TOPCOAT FASHION BLOG | Twitter | Instagram

Live-Style20 zei

so cute pics!!


i invite to me too

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Barbara de Robles - BLOGTHEDREAMS zei

THIS IS LOVELY!!!